General poster guidelines
Your poster should convey your key findings and be visually appealing to grab the attention of attendees. So be clear, concise and creative. To supplement your poster, prepare handouts and be ready to answer questions and explain your research in greater detail.
Topics for poster presentations:
Poster presentations in all areas related to waste management are eligible, including but not limited to:
- Food & Organics Waste Management (Reduction, Collection, Processing, Composting, and Anaerobic Digestion/Biomethanization)
- Stewardship Programs - Materials Markets – Paper, Plastics, Glass, etc
- Recycling/Waste Disposal in Property Management
- Policy, Regulations, Economics and Planning
- New & Emerging Technologies
- Green Energy (EFW, LFG, GHG & Carbon, New Technologies)
- Waste Minimization & Materials Reuse
- Waste Transfer & Disposal (Transfer Stations, Landfills)
- Construction and Demolition Waste
- Hazardous Waste Management (Recycling, Treatment, Disposal)
- Waste and Recycling - Collection and Transport
Poster must be vertically oriented and adhere to the following dimensions:
- Maximum size: 91 cm wide and 122 cm high.
- Minimum size: 76 cm wide and 102 cm high.